Skip to content
- So true just reminded my self today and people are going to respect me or move on. I’m not their door mat and from hear on out I’m going to get the respect i deserve !
- No matter who in one’s life tries to break that. Respect thy self.
- The truth is I don’t have time, or the energy for people who want to piss me off, or argue over petty stuff, and make lame excuses to not admit to being wrong. I have already chosen to walk away.
- “I’ve learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings. Even if I respect theirs. Being a good person does not guarantee that others will be good people too.
- So true. Many ppl remind me that I hope/wish too much for others to treat me with love, kindness, and respect. It can be hard living by but that’s who I am at my core.
- Not always an easy choice but I have walked away often for the benefit of my own soul. Life is too short to surround myself with difficult people.