Skip to content
- Fear- the feeling, Bravery- the written word. Let it sing~
- Robert Frost could not have described poetry any better!
- You have to go relieve the ache. the words pour from you and onto the paper in a beautiful, chaotic cascade of feelings and emotions that travel through you in a rush and tumble of thought.
- Robert Frost, ain´t that the truth!
- “A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It finds the thought and the thought finds the words. “/ Robert Frost on poetry-and-poets
- Yes this is so true I always think this but never have the words thank you Robert frost for coming up with them! seriously though this is the truest thing I’ve ever read
- I never write poetry without that feeling. I didn’t realize other people felt it too.
- inspiration can hurt. but we must let it out. nothing said from the heart can be ugly. I love Robert Frost